Monday, October 19, 2009

Tying up some loose ends

I wanted to touch on a couple different things today.



Acme




I went to Acme today and can confirm that both the fruit snack and Pillsbury catalina deals are working. There are even $1/2 coupons in the refrigerated isle for many different Pillsbury products. My $10/$25 purchase did not print out for my first transaction, so I had to go to customer service and get them to print it for me. If your catalina does not print and you know you bought the right things, don't be afraid to ask them to give it to you! They had to try twice to get mine to print, but I was able to finally get it.

Rite Aid
I didn't get around to posting about Rite Aid this weekend (we had a lot of family and friends over this weekend for my daughter's dedication at church)...there are many cold care items that are free after single check rebate. My favorite is the EOS lip balm. This is awesome lip balm....not only does it look really cool, it tastes great (and is free after SCR)! When I was there today they were low in the chapstick section, but there were more of this lip balm by the registers.
Also (and this is huge!), my friend MVB told me that she was able to use the $5/$25 purchase coupon along with the $5/$20 purchase Video Values coupon in the same transaction. I went today and I was able to do the same!
Walgreens

I prefer Rite Aid to Walgreens 9 times out of 10, but I will be going to Walgreens this week to pick up some Yardley Almond Soap for making laundry detergent. It is on sale for $.69 this week, so I'm stocking up!

Target

The Playskool musical sit-n-spin is on sale for $20 at Target this week - which means you can get it for $10 by using the $10 off coupon from coupons.com or from the Sunday paper inserts from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails