Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Waste Friday

Again, the summer is proving to be really good for keeping our food waste under control! This week I had to throw out a bit of lunch meat and half a celery stick. The lunch meat was a not-well-thought-through early pregnancy purchase that we recently pulled out of the freezer. I have had no interest in lunch meat, and it was really too much for just my husband to eat. The celery was just forgotton about under something.


Has the summer made it easier to use up things like fresh produce for you too?

Be sure to check out the rest of Thrifty Living for the week: our garden update (I harvested 2 roma tomatoes yesterday) and the Amazon diaper deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails