Monday, March 10, 2014

Journey

Open the pages of Journey and prepare for an exhilarating adventure as a little girl uses her imagination (and a red crayon) to discover fantastic new places.



A doorway to an enchanted wood is just the start of her travels. And in the end she just might meet someone else who will share we love for adventure and imagination.


This book is told completely by its illustrations, and each one is vibrant, full of details, and gives the reader the chance to tell the story through however many words you choose. I enjoy this book as much as my children, and I especially love how they can "read" it to me, adding in what sticks out to them on each page. A 2014 Caldecott Honor Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails