Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coupons.com

Its been up for a few weeks now, but I wanted to highlight the Coupons.com widget in the left sidebar of Thrifty Living. I am really excited about this, because I hope that it will make it simpler to print coupons when I mention them in a post. Its really simple to use too, and in my opinion is way better than the normal coupons.com website because you do not have to click through 14 different pages worth of coupons! There is a little button on my widget that says 'see all coupons', which will allow you to just scroll through the available coupons from Coupons.com.

New coupons are up now that February has begun. I just printed $3/2 The Fragrance Collection by Glade and $1/2 packages of Kraft Natural Cheese (which is on sale at Walmart this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails