Friday, February 12, 2010

$100 P&G coupon book


Did you stock up on P&G products at Rite Aid the last few weeks like I did? I hope you saved your receipts! Any purchases made after February 1, 2010 will count towards this coupon book.

Purchase $50 worth of any P&G products between February 1, 2010 and April 15, 2010 and receive a coupon book with $100 worth of coupons for P&G products. The $50 is before any coupons or tax.

Mail your original receipts (multiple receipts ok) with this form to P&G Year of Savings, Dept. T, PO Box 460643, El Paso, TX 88546-0643 by April 30, 2010.

You can see the full list of coupons and check on the status of your coupon book on P&G's site. It also looks like the form will be in the P&G insert later this month.

I'm keeping my qualifying receipts in an envelope on my fridge so I can keep track of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails