Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Target Shopping Trip

I had a great trip to Target today! Its always nice when everything is in stock, the coupons scan properly, and the deal is great. Here's a look at what I got:

I love Starbucks coffee, and I was happy to get these two bags for $9.50. I used two Starbucks coupons and stacked them with a Target coupon.

Then I used a $3 off Merona item coupon and a $3 off Mossimo item coupon to get two tank tops for $6! Both coupons can be found on Target's site.

Even though these are great deals, our Target is far enough away that I wouldn't make a special trip, so I'm thankful that I had some other errands nearby and was able to snag these items.

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for the heads up on these great deals. These sales run through the end of the week, so hopefully you can grab some coffee or tank tops too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails