Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Movie Tickets!

Going to the movie theater is so expensive...wouldn't you like to go for free? Select boxes of General Mills cereal have codes that will earn you a free movie ticket!


Before Thanksgiving I was able to stock up on 4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios for $6. The 4 boxes also means that we earned 2 free movie tickets!


The rest of the process was easy too! Following the directions on the box, we entered our codes online and printed out our certificates for a free ticket. The tickets are valid at many different theaters, but if you would like to check for a participating theater before purchasing the cereal, visit the Movie Cash site. The tickets have a value up to $12.

I bought my cereal at Acme, but I'm sure it is available at other stores also. The movie ticket codes were also on the large size boxes.

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to have found the specially marked boxes too last week! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails