Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stocking up this week: Febreeze Noticables (free at Acme!)

Mindi at Moms Need to Know does a great job of highlighting the good sales at Acme every week, including listing the coupons you can use.

This week Febreeze Noticables are on sale for $2.50 each, and with the $3 off coupon from last week's P&G coupon insert you can get them for free! If you have multiple copies of the paper, this could be a great way to get a few housewarming/hostess gifts to have on hand, or a free way to create a nice scent in your own home!

Check out the rest of the Acme add too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. Unfortunately, I went to our Acme today and they were all sold out and I forgot to get a rain check. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to stop by before Thursday night when the sale ends. BTW-if anyone is into Yoplait yogurt, they're priced at 50 cents each and there are lots of coupons floating around out there....and I got a $2 Catalina for my next purchase with the ones I purchased today...Bonus!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails