Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorite Finds and Re-Pack Bags Winner

Whew! It's been a whirlwind few days around here, and the rest of the week should be no less crazy. I'm planning to get the last Stuart Little activity posted tomorrow. Our virtual meeting is next week!
We had a delicious salad for dinner recently...we used up some leftover pork that I had made a cilantro-citrus and cheesy breading for, and then I added a homemade avocado dressing which brought the meal together nicely. I got the inspiration for the dressing from The Teenage Taste's Cilantro Lime Ranch recipe. It was excellent... definitely on the menu again soon!


I love my morning coffee (and afternoon and evening sometimes too!). Check out this awesome coffee bar that The vintage Wren created. I love how functional it is, but also a great piece of decor. I wish I had space for something like this...maybe someday :-)

My kids love playing with cardboard boxes and other empty food items. Next time we have some large boxes I'm going to try to do something like this washer/dryer combo by A Mom with a Lesson Plan. My kids love helping with the laundry (helping is their word, not usually mine!), so I'm sure this would make for hours of great pretend play.

I recently made this Bacon, Egg, and Cheese crescent by Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo wrap for our Sunday breakfast for dinner. It was delicious and I opted to use my homemade crescent roll dough, so I had everything on hand. Yum!

Finally, the winner of the Re-Pack Bags giveaway is Kristy, comment #11. I hope you enjoy your new bags! I'm excited to be able to offer another great giveaway soon...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails