Friday, September 18, 2009

Food Waste Friday

Just a little bit of rice today! Really, we should have just finished it when we had it for dinner, instead of sticking it in the fridge.


I wanted to add that going through the fridge every Friday has been way easier than I expected. My old method for getting rid of stuff was to toss it whenever I noticed it going bad. I guess the main reason for that was because I didn't have any set time to go through our fridge, so it always got put off.
I do feel like I'm always going through things since its once a week, but it makes it so much harder to forget about the leftovers stuck in the back!
The Frugal Girl is on vacation, so I'm guessing no food waste picture. But there are sweet vacation pictures!

1 comment:

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails