Friday, September 11, 2009

Food Waste Friday

We did much better this week!


Well, its not fantastic, but knowing that I am going to take a picture every Friday has changed the way I look at the fridge during the week. We've been using up a lot more things that could have gone bad if they were just left, and I'm buying smaller quantities of some perishables to ensure that we use up what we have! I would say that is success!

Anyhow, in the picture is the first homemade yogurt that I've wasted, and I've been making it for several months now. Then there's a bit of red onion and a small leftover of spaghetti squash.

Next week we might not have a picture!

More Food Waste Friday at The Frugal Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails