Monday, September 21, 2009

Rite Aid Gift of Savings Program

I thought this would be a good follow-up to last week's Rite Aid post.
Rite Aid is rewarding us for shopping at their store (on top of the Single Check Rebate) based on the amount of money that you spend from September 13 to October 17 through a program called Fall Gift of Savings. The best part is that your "amount spent" is not what you pay out of pocket, but the price it is selling for at Rite Aid!
Here is the break down for the gift certificate amount that you will receive based on what you spend:
Spend $25-$50, get $5 back
Spend $51-$100, get $10 back
Spend over $100, get $20 back
I have made 2 trips to Rite Aid that qualify, paying just around $10 out of pocket. Of that I will get $2 back in SCR. But the amount that qualifies for the gift of savings program is just under $30 (so $5 back)! Even if I do not spend anything else at Rite Aid through the 17th of October I will have gotten all this:


for a mere $3!!
Enter your receipts on Rite Aid's website the same way you would for a Single Check Rebate. Here is the link. Any receipts you have entered for SCRs are already entered into the Fall Gift of Savings Program! Remember, just as with the SCR, you can only request one check for the Gift of Savings....so make sure all your receipts are entered first!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this for all to know. I found out about it over the weekend and I am getting my shopping list ready. I was going to do a post on my frugal site, but now I don't have to. Thanks! Also, go to the Rite Aid website, watch videos, earn credits, and get coupons. Today I watched 10-12 short (30-60 second) videos online, got a bunch of coupons and the best coupon of all....$5 off a $20 purchase.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails