Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Photo Cards


This is just in time for Christmas! Last week I ordered 50 5x7 photo cards and paid nothing - not even shipping! This offer is good through November 30, so there is still plenty of time to get your pictures together and order.

Go to SeeHere by Fujifilm. If you are a member, just login and go to the photo card section. If you are not a member, join, and you will receive a code (prints) for 100 free prints! You will have to pay shipping, and the 100 free prints must be in a separate order from the photo cards.
You can pick from any of the single-sided photo cards in either 4x6 size or 5x7. The cards also come with envelopes! I found the software a little hard to get used to at first, but there are so many options to personalize your card. You can choose from a ton of different backgrounds, add as many pictures as you want, add borders and effects to your pictures and edit your pictures through their site. I chose to add text - a recap of the past year. If you do end up writing a paragraph or so, I found that I needed to use the 'enter' key to keep the shape of a paragraph. Otherwise my text ended up being one long line that obviously did not fit on a 5x7 card!

Once you have your card designed just the way you want, add 50 to your shopping cart. The promotional code is freebies4mom-1109 (thanks Freebies4Mom!). My total went from $39.50 to zero!

Keep in mind that since this is such a great opportunity, that SeeHere has been a little slow at times. I found that earlier in the day was fine, but the one night I worked on it things were taking a while. There is still plenty of time, so its ok to save your project and come back!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to use this. I'm going to use the free prints for pictures from the honeymoon that I haven't gotten developed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I actually used this code "newbaby" and it worked too. Supposedly with the code above you can only get the 4 x 8 cards since there was such a huge response. I got 50 4x8 cards for free! Yippy! Thanks again for passing the info along. You could potentially use both codes(separate orders) and get 100 free as per the Money Saving Mom blog...I don't think I need that many....

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails