Wednesday, March 31, 2010

News!

Things have been a little crazy lately, and I have not kept up with my normal M, W, F posting schedule. The main reason for this is because I am pregnant with our second child! (Due mid-October)

We are very excited about adding to our family, and things are going very well with the pregnancy; I am just a lot more tired and it has been taking me longer to keep up with things around the house.

All this to say, I am committed to bringing regular content to Thrifty Living, though some weeks may be less regular than others. Thank you so much for reading. I really enjoy sharing my thrifty thoughts on this blog, and I hope that I am able to continue to encourage others to be more thrifty also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails