Monday, March 7, 2011

Cotton Babies Blog

I've written about cloth diapering resources before, but I wanted to highlight a new(er) resource since I first posted that list: the Cotton Babies blog!

The blog is written by several of the staff members at Cotton Babies and features discussions about cloth diapering as well as many other parenting topics.

Additionally, Cotton Babies often hosts giveaways for their products on the blog. I usually enter these just for fun. I've never won an online giveaway...until last week! I won a new Bum Genius 4.0 in the new Tiny Socialite Collection, along with a pair of Baby Legs!

The Tiny Socialite Collection is the first Bum Genius to have a pattern, and comes in both snap closure (above) and velcro closure. These diapers normally run $2 more than the solid color Bum Genius, but are on sale for the month of March! You can get 2 diapers for $33.99 or 5 for $76.99...great prices!

I picked out the red print (Concrete Jungle) for my free diaper. I can't wait for it to get here...I am really looking forward to trying the 4.0 diaper!

Be sure to check out the Cotton Babies blog for cloth diapering advice and future giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! And what a fun diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 4.0 diapers a lot better than the 3.0s. They're bigger, the fabric is more substantial, and the velcro lasts a lot longer.

    I'm totally jealous about the Baby Legs, btw.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails