Friday, March 18, 2011

A few freebies!

I've come across a number of great freebies this week; I hope you are able to take advantage of them too!

Login to your Kraft First Taste account and see if you can request a coupon for free Jello Temptations! I recently got my coupon to try new Philadelphia Cooking Cream for free, which was also a First Taste freebie. If you are not a member, sign up for free today!


I had two free offers from Vocalpoint recently. I requested a free sample of the new Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats cereal, as well as a coupon for a free pint of International Delights coffee creamer! Vocal point sends out great samples that come with several really nice coupons. Sign up (again, its free) today!


Finally, in my mail yesterday I got a flier from Dunkin Donuts...get a free iced coffee every Monday from March 21st through April 25th! You do need to bring the card that came with the flier in order to get your free coffee. The free coffee is only good for Dunkin Donuts in the Greater Philadelphia area, but they may be running this promotion in other regions across the country as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails