Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Waste Friday

Every Friday, I join with The Frugal Girl and other bloggers to clean out my fridge and freezer and take a picture of anything that has gone bad over the last week. This holds me accountable to faithfully check every week, and motivates me to use up our leftovers. This has made a huge difference in the amount of food we waste every week.


This week was a pretty good one for us! I know I threw out something earlier in the week, but I forgot to take a picture at the time and now I can't remember at all! Even though we did a good job of using up leftovers this week, I know I let more things go bad over the Christmas and New Years holidays. Its been nice to be back in our more normal routine this week, and that has really helped with our meals!

I am hoping to get back on my more regular posting schedule over the next week also! I have a bunch of recipes that I want to share, along with a few other things, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails