Friday, May 13, 2011

Food Waste Friday

My computer has been fixed and is on it's way home to me right now, and I am really looking forward to getting back to regular posting.

I have no food waste picture today, which is mostly because we didn't waste anything! I did chop up some lettuce for a salad the other night and we ended up not eating it. I'm not going to have to buy too much lettuce right now, tough, because my garden is providing us with plenty! We enjoyed a nice salad last night and the only lettuce in it was out of our garden.

Local Middletown readers -- remember that today is our first day for curbside recycling. Is your recycling bin out for pickup? Mine sure is! And in the two weeks since I last dropped our recycling off we managed to fill nearly our whole 65-gallon bin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails