Thursday, May 26, 2011

Homemade Stuffed Crust Pizza

We usually have pizza on our menu once a week, so I make a lot of homemade pizza! Its really important for our family to not have the same old kind of pizza every time we make it. Recently, I've been experimenting with stuffed crust pizza! I had been wanting to do this for a while since my husband loves stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut, then a few months ago Amy @ Flexible Dreams posted how she does stuffed crust. She uses cheese sticks, which makes it super easy and very cheesy, but since they are much more expensive than even shredded cheese, I opted for the cheese I already use for our pizza.

I rolled out our dough and sprinkled cheese around the edge.

Then I stretched and folded the dough over the cheese. It was sticky enough that I could just pinch the dough together.

I added our sauce, cheese and toppings and baked at 425 for about 12-15 minutes.


You can see that my pizza is not perfectly round. It still tasted great!

The finished product!

Yummy cheese! It would have been gooey with more cheese, so I will try to double up the amount I put in the next time I make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails