Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rite Aid shopping trip

I had a bunch of errands to run today, and I am so glad that I was able to stop by Rite Aid. I spent $12.97 out of pocket and have $4 in rebates coming as well as $5 UP+ reward on my next RA trip PLUS my receipt has a survey with a coupon for $3 off a $15 purchase.

Here's what I got:




2 Biore - $7.99 each
1 Carefree - $1
1 eos lip balm - $2.99
2 Tylenol precise - $5 each
2 Finesse - $3.99 (bogo sale)

I had coupons for nearly everything.
-Buy one Biore cleaning strips get any cleanser free 3/6 smart source insert
-$1/1 carefree 5/8 smart source insert
-2 $5/1 Tylenol precise printed from Tylenol's website
-2 $1/1 Finesse hair care from May All You and 5/8 smart source insert

The eos has a $2 SCR. In the 5/8 smart source was a Finesse rebate for $2. The 2 Biore products produced a $5 UP+ reward. With the rebates my cost will be just $8.97 plus the $5 UP+ and $3/$15 purchase coupons to get something for cheap or free in the next two weeks!

Thanks to Mindi @ Moms Need to Know for the trip inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails