Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summertime links

I know its a little early for summer, but we are looking at some much warmer weather over the next few days, so I thought I would pull out a few of my summer favorites!

We were soooo addicted to homemade frozen strawberry lemonade last summer! It was a nice treat during the day, or a great way to cool down before bed.

One of my favorite ways to keep things cool at dinnertime is to avoid the oven. We enjoy having several appetizer/side items for dinner instead of a large main course. This cuts down on the cooking and is a great way to mix things up from time to time!

We love pizza; I usually make it every week. But pizza heats the house up a ton! This Caesar Salad pizza is a fun twist on traditional pizza!


Do you have any favorite foods to keep cool as the weather heats up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails