Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Slowing Things Down

Last week we had to send our laptop in to the manufacturer for some repair work. It ended up being really last minute in order to get it there before the warranty expired, so I did not have the chance to get some posts prepped ahead of time.

The next week or so is probably going to be a little light here, since my blogging options are limited to a dinosaur laptop that is ridiculously slow or mobile devices.

I'm also contemplating posting less over the summer months, but that is not set in stone yet.

One feature I was able to add late last week is the new "coupon acceptance policies" tab. I've compiled the coupon acceptance policies from various stores so that you can print them and carry them with you when you shop. I will also add to what I have as time permits.

Using coupons correctly is important ethically speaking, and so it is great to be able to see the differences between stores' policies laid out on paper. But there are also times when a cashier or even a manager does not know the proper coupling procedure. Having the coupon policy with you can clear up that confusion in a respectful way. The last thing a cashier needs is to be bullied by an over zealous and arrogant couponer, no matter how "right" we are about that extra coupon.

I hope you benefit from this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails