Friday, October 9, 2009

Acme this week = amazingness

I'm pretty sure amazingness is not a word, but its been a long few days, so I'm making words up. Seriously though, there are some great deals at Acme, even without coupons, though they are super amazing with coupons.

Check out the back page of the Acme circular to see the possibilities. Basically, there are different categories where if you buy $10 worth in that particular section, you get $3 off instantly at the check out! Make sure you buy the right number of things (10 in the $1 section, 4 in the $2.50 section, etc).

I was hoping to have some scenarios up, but that will have to wait until tomorrow at least. Mindi has tons of info about the coupon match-ups here. Just remember that we didn't get all of the coupons she listed. Many of them are Internet coupons, so that is helpful!

I was so stoked about this deal and so bummed that I didn't feel up to going out of the house, that my dear husband went to get some for me! Here's what we got:

4 steamfresh dinners @ $5 each = $20
-$6 instantly (buy $10 x 2)
-4 $1.50 coupons
4 for $8

4 steamfresh veggies @ $2.50 each = $10
-$3 instantly
-4 $.50 coupons (that double)
4 for $3

total spent: $11
total saved: $36

I'm hoping to go again when I feel better, and I will probably wait until the coupons come on Sunday; there should be some in the inserts that will work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails