Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Children's Resale - Anny Bananny

UPDATE: Unfortunately, Anny Bananny is no longer open.

Over the next few weeks I'm planning to do a review of sorts about several different resale stores in the Middletown area, the first of which is Anny Bananny.

Anny Bananny is located in the Cricklewood Grove Center at 5350 Summit Bridge Rd, Suite 104 in Middletown. From the center of Middletown, take 71 south. The shopping center is on your right just past Old St. Anne's Church.

Anny Bananny is a resale store as well as a wholesale store, so while most things are used, there are new options as well. I thought that they had a good selection of clothing, and for reasonable prices. I saw many new items that were from Macy's, along with some Carters. There were several racks of resale clothing, all of which was well organized. I saw an assortment of cold weather clothes, including children's coats. There were also a few children's (t-ball sized) bats, as well as some small toys and baby items (like bouncers and bathers).

Everything was in great shape - it was hard to believe that some of it was actually used!

I went mostly to look around, and ended up getting a Christmas dress for my daughter for $4.75. What a steal! I could have easily paid $30 for the same dress in a department store.



The store has an indoor play area as well as a small tv and kid-sized chairs to help keep little ones occupied while their parents shop. I was very impressed that they were able to get a whole playset inside the building!

Anny Bananny is currently accepting clothing for fall and winter clothes as well.

Have you been to Anny Bananny? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails