Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More photo freebies!

I forgot to post about this when I was putting together my free photo resource post yesterday!

Get 25 free photo cards from SeeHere - use the code newbaby

These cards do not have to be Valentines cards, and they do not all have to be the same style and design. Shipping for 25-50 cards is around $5 but it looks like you can get 24 for only $2.49 shipping.

I ordered my Christmas cards through See here and they turned out amazing. I highly recommend! Note: if you used this code to get the free cards around Christmas time you will need to make a new account (use a different email) for this to work.

Thanks to Nicole's Nickels for the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails