Monday, January 4, 2010

Sale and Clearance items at Rite Aid this week

I have not been posting the coupon match-ups for Rite Aid lately, mostly because of being busy. This is something that I hope to get back to doing, and I hope that it is helpful!


This week at Rite Aid the Christmas stuff is finally on deep discount (75% off!). I also found a few good freebies (through Single Check Rebates and coupons).

Here's what I got:

3 rolls of wrapping paper: $.49 each (for 50 sq. feet!)

4 chinese take-out style Christmas boxes: $.24 each

A birthday present for my dad: (no picture don't worry, Dad!)

And the rest: 2 bottles of fish oil (200 total softgels), Listerine, 100ct. Tylenol, and 2 Nivea lip care products




I spent $18.90 OOP (out of pocket) and will receive $11.50 via rebate check from Rite Aid. So all of this will only cost me $7.40.


Coupon match-ups:

Nature's Bounty Vitamins, Buy One, get one free
2 $1/1 Nature's Bounty from 1/3 RP
stack with $.50/1 from Video Values (watch short commercials and receive Rite Aid store coupons)

Nivea lip care, buy one, get one free
use BOGO lip item from 1/3 inserts (note: this one was in the Philly paper inserts, but not the News Journal inserts)

Listerine, sale, $3.50
use $.50 from 1/3 inserts
receive $3 SCR

Tylenol, sale, $7.99
$1/1 from 1/3 inserts (another paper had it too, 12/6 I believe)
receive $3 SCR

I also used the $5/$20 purchase I earned watching Video Values commercials.

Remember to have a print out of the Rite Aid corporate coupon policy with you when you go to the store in case you need to stand up for the coupons you are using. The policy clearly states that you may use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale (Nivea this week) and you can use a coupon on both items in a BOGO sale (Nature's Bounty). Thanks a million times to Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom for posting the coupon policy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job at Rite Aid! Walmart had some great post-Christmas sales as well. We picked up some really nice bath and lotion baskets for less than $3.00 (originally $15.00), some curling ribbon and bows. Michael's had a lot of wrapping paper on sale but not as cheap as Rite Aid. Post- Christmas shopping is the best!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails