Friday, February 18, 2011

Food Waste Friday

Every Friday, I join with The Frugal Girl and other bloggers to clean out my fridge and freezer and take a picture of anything that has gone bad over the last week. This holds me accountable to faithfully check every week, and motivates me to use up our leftovers. This has made a huge difference in the amount of food we waste every week. I encourage you to participate with me in food waste Friday, too!




Well, I am a bit surprised that this is all the food waste that I have this week! I mentioned earlier that I've been fighting a rather nasty cold (incidentally, you can still get a great deal on Theraflu at Rite Aid through Saturday!), but all that I had to throw out was a lone strawberry, a little bit of cream cheese, and a small piece of block cheese (not pictured). I do have a ton of leftovers in my fridge right now, so we are going to be working on cleaning those out in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails