Thursday, February 10, 2011

JoAnn Fabric coupon: $5 off $5 purchase


Are you on the mailing list for Joann's? I get a a few flyers a month from them, and there are always a few coupons, usually for 40% or 50% off a regular-priced item. This week my circular had a coupon for $5 off a $5 purchase! Like I've talked about with similar Kohl's coupons, I treat these coupons as a chance to get something for nearly free instead of getting sucked into buying a number of things just because I have a coupon.

If you aren't a super crafty person, there are still a ton of other options at Joann's. I've found some great picture frames, and they always have seasonal decorations on sale. With Valentine's Day fast approaching, there are sure to be a few clearance items that you could pick up for free with this coupon!

If you would like to sign up for the Joann's mailing list, you can do it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails