Monday, February 28, 2011

Acme: Cereal and Milk deals

I had a nice trip to Acme this week. A bunch of General Mills cereals are on sale 2 for $5, and if you buy 4 boxes in one transaction, you will receive a catalina for a free gallon of milk on your next transaction. I used 2 coupons ($1/2 Chex and $1/2 Cheerios) so my cereal was $2 a box, which is more than I like to pay for cereal. I usually shoot for no more than $1.50 a box. But, since since I got a free gallon of milk it was a good deal for me.


I also happened to see this new Crunchy Nut cereal had a try me free offer. I had a $1 coupon with me, so I paid $1.50 for the box and will submit for the full purchase price rebate of $2.50!


The sale runs through Thursday at Acme, so you have plenty of time to stock up on some cereal! If you are not shopping at Acme this week, be on the lookout for the Crunchy Nut try free boxes at other stores. My rebate was good through the beginning of 2012, but remember, you can only do the rebate once.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I just found one of those free boxes today, but I have to go back with my $1 off coupon. Also, I just printed four 55 cents/1 box of Kelloggs cereal coupons (for Honey Nut Cheerios and Cin. Toast Crunch) from the internet (coupons.com), so those will each double to $1.10. I am going to go get four boxes at $1.40/box and the free milk! Yeah

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails