Monday, February 14, 2011

Kids clothing on sale: Kohl's

There is a nice selection of clearance clothing at Kohl's right now! They are clearing out a lot of the winter clothes to make room for the new spring arrivals, so I took the opportunity to snag some long pants and long sleeves for the fall for my son.

I found Jumping Beans pants for $3 a piece!


And jeans and a long sleeve polo for $4 a piece!


There were a lot of infant and toddler clothes for both boys and girls at the Middletown Kohl's as of Sunday night. While you could wait it out and get things a little cheaper later on, I thought the selection was pretty good right now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. Check your email. I got a 15% off shopping pass to make the deals even better. And if you already bought your stuff, you can go to the customer service desk with your coupon and receipt and they will honor it. The coupon expires today.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails