Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stocking Up: Theraflu at Rite Aid


I've been dealing with a nasty cold this week, so this sale on Theraflu was perfect timing for me! I bought 2 packages at Rite Aid and will end up making $2 for my trouble! Here's how:

Theraflu on sale for $4.99
Purchased 2 for $9.98
Used $3 off 2 Theraflu products from Sunday's Smart Source insert
Used 2 $1 +UP rewards (generated from a previous purchase last week at Rite Aid)
Paid $4.98 out of pocket
Each Theraflu purchase generated a $1 off next Rite Aid purchase coupon ($2 total +UP rewards)
Submit for full ($4.99) Theraflu rebate (found in this Sunday's Smart Source insert also)

Now we are set for cold medication for a while! I hope this helps you prepare for the rest of cold season too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails