Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Summer Movies for Kids from Regal


Every summer, Regal theaters offer a selection of G and PG movies that are free to parents and their children! There are two movies (one of each rating) offered each Tuesday and Wednesday and 10 am. Tickets are available only at the box office the day of the movie, on a first come, first serve basis.

In Delaware, there are 2 participating theaters, and each has a different film schedule. Brandywine starts on June 15th, while the People's Plaza theater starts on June 22nd. To check the schedule for your state, visit the Free Family Film Festival site!

I am really looking forward to taking my daughter this year since she was just a baby last year. I don't know that her interest will hold for the entire movie, but the great thing is that I can feel free to leave in the middle without having invested $14 for tickets!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's the perfect opportunity to take your little one for the first time!

    When my kiddos were younger, I'd occasionally brave a matinee with them, and simply nurse my youngest to keep him quiet, er, happy! ;) This usually worked out well for them ... but not on my pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails