Monday, May 24, 2010

Freebies from Kraft First Taste

Are you a member of Kraft First Taste? It is a great website by Kraft that gives coupons for free products to its members in exchange for their opinion on the product!

The free offer that I was just given is for 6 coupons for free products! The products are KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops, OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers, KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES, KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza. These coupons have a value of $20!

If you are a member, check your account and see if you have this offer. If you are not a member, you can sign up on the First Taste website today (it may take a few weeks for your first free offer to come through).

In addition to receiving these coupons, I can send an email to 5 friends to share this offer with them. If you would like to get these 6 free coupons via my email, leave a comment on this post with your email or email me at thriftylivingde@gmail.com. I will take the first 5 people based on the time stamp of your comment or email!

5 comments:

  1. I had gotten the same offer last week. Do you know if the coupons come in the mail or email? They had asked for my address, so I am assuming I am getting them by mail. Did you get yours through email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up! Sounds like a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coupons will come in the mail. I am offering to send an invitation email for this particular set of coupons...then you can input your address and the coupons will be sent to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I thought they were coming through the mail. Yeah. I was so excited about this last week. $20 worth of free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me please! (if you haven't already given them all away) I'm trying to be good at coupons and such though so far I'm still pretty much at just doing the newspaper clippings.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails