Thursday, July 14, 2011

Get Connected with Thrifty Living

I've been working on a few things lately. If you read Thrifty Living on a mobile device, you should be directed to my mobile site now. If you would prefer to view the full site, just scroll down to the bottom of the mobile site and click through. I hope that the mobile site will make everything easier to read on the go!
A while back I started the Thrifty Living Facebook page, but it never really got off the ground. I've had the time to fool around with it recently, so you should be seeing links to Thrifty Living posts as well as some more detail about our day to day activities. If you're on Facebook, be sure to 'like' Thrifty Living so we can connect!
I've been having a ton of fun with Pinterest! Its a great place to find ideas for decorating, get new recipes, and just browse interesting images from around the web. I usually don't think that I'm naturally creative, but I enjoy copying things that I see...Pinterest is great for that! See my pinboards here on Pinterest.
Are you a reader? I love a good book, and I try to read a nice mixture of different genres. I have been using Goodreads since the beginning of the year to keep track of what I'm reading and what I want to read next. Its a great way to get recommendations from friends about new book also. Here is my profile on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails